Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heidi + Nick's Wedding

It's very rare that we attend a wedding while we're working. But, the weather would not cooperate for Heidi and Nick's wedding and plans were changed to have the wedding in the location of the reception. The photo booth was already set up in the location so we actually got to see the wedding. It was beautiful! I LOVED that they wrote their own vows and said things like "I promise to say I Love You everyday;" "I promise not to cheat at Scrabble." I have to admit I cried, and I didn't even know the couple before the wedding! Congratulations Heidi and Nick! Thank you for letting us be part of your beautiful wedding.






I loved the props Heidi and Nick provided...



Argh!!!





This gentleman wrote in the scrapbook, "The Physician and his Nurse." He he he!

The disappearing cookie...







Instead of throwing a bouquet and garter, Heidi and Nick threw sock monkeys. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment