Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dawn + Gerard's Wedding

Last Saturday we attended the wedding between Dawn and Gerard at Our Lady of Victory in Upper Arlington. This wedding was a family affair with half the family being from New Jersey and the other half being from Philadelphia. The Philadelphia Eagles' fight song was sung before dinner! Dawn and Gerry we loved your family and we love you. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

I love the baby's face in this picture. Like, what the heck is going on?





These sisters were awesome!



A family that plays together, stays together...

I love this girl's hair. If I wasn't an athlete...











The photographer got in on the action. I don't have her website. If you do, please someone send it to me so I can link it here.



Now that takes some talent...

No comments:

Post a Comment