Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nicole + Bob's Wedding

I thought I had seen everything there was to see at a wedding but the wedding we attended this past Saturday proved me wrong. Nicole and Bob were so creative! They had a nacho bar (it's Nicole's favorite food), a Long Island ice tea ice sculpture, a 50/50 raffle, and beer pong. And of course, there was the photo booth. The family and friends were CRAZY about the photo booth that somehow I even wound up getting pulled into pictures and Dave almost did. We had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting us be part of the fun.

Introducing Nicole and Bob...



Everybody <3's Nicole and Bob...





Kissy, kissy....





Everyone smile pretty for the camera...











Knock, knock. Who's there?....



What does H-O-O-I spell?...



How did I wind up in a picture?...

No comments:

Post a Comment